* If you are looking for breathtaking views with a relatively more affordable walk, then this hike will be right up your alley!
* No booking deadline, even past the midnight. So you can make your last-minute booking with no worry.
* Catch stunning views and meet NO crowds on great rolling terrain.
* 3-3.5 hours of walking on the Great Wall with a distance of roughly 6 kms.
* Walk from the restored part to the original wide side.
* Suitable for families with kids or seniors.
* Group size varies from 5 people to 25 people depending on the signups of each day
* English-speaking tour guide
* Included: General admission to the Great Wall!
* Included: Snack and bottled water for early morning pickups and gourmet Chinese lunch prepared freshly! Vegetarian food can also be accommodated.
* Included: Free hotel pickup in the morning if your hotel is within the 2nd Ring Road Loop!
* Easy-to-find meeting point at a Subway Station if you are outside the 2nd Ring Loop
VIP sedan hotel pickup outside of the 2nd Ring Road Loop, add CNY 69-139 (US$9.99-US$19.99) per vehicle
* Optional extension to camp on the Great Wall for an extra CNY888 or USD125 (TOUR A5+) for an enhanced full experience
CNY 549 or US$79/person. Guaranteed Departure. Last-minute registration OK!
11% off for the 1st guest;
22% off for the 2nd guest;
33% off for the 3rd guest and more guests;
44% off for seniors of 65+ or kids under 12;
Extra 5% off on the top of above discounts for college students.
In between 6:20 am, and also 7:20 am, you will be collected from your hotel or most likely to our meeting place at Chaoyangmen Station Entry/Exit A of Subway Line 2 or 6 conveniently reached by bus or subway trains. Please see this meeting point web page for the information.
From there, we will make the approximate 2.5 hr drive to the Great Wall at Jinshanling. Before the tour, you'll speak with your tourist guide concerning the approximated pick-up time from your hotel phone or your Chinese smartphone. If you have to miss your morning meal, we have free bread as well as mineral water for you aboard.
The Great Wall at Jinshanling is one of the ideal maintained components of the Great Wall with numerous initial functions. A tablet computer with the Chinese engraving for Jinshanling Great Wall was established right into this area. As there are much fewer visitors at Jinshanling Great Wall, it is undoubtedly an excellent location to discover on foot and also see the genuine Great Wall.
The Simatai area of the Great Wall is one of the sections to keep the initial look of the Great Wall. Including a selection of attributes of various other regions of the Great Wall, Simatai additionally presents some one-of-a-kind functions of its very own.
Following our trip, we will certainly quit at a neighborhood dining establishment where you will certainly have an exquisite lunch with fresh and also genuine country Chinese recipes.
To make sure that visitors invest sufficient time visiting Jinshanling, we are afraid we will only drop you off at the main bus/subway terminals due to the terrible heavy traffic in Beijing. You may take the subway, taxi, or simply walk back to your hotel.
A wonderful journey, well arranged, with a pleasant team. It was whatever we desired it to be: we obtained the walking (remarkable), we obtained treats as well as water, we were selected up as well as provided back, as well as we had a wonderful lunch to round it off. The 4 of us were likewise exceptionally happy to GWAC for reimbursing the cash of the 5th participant of the celebration, that was also sick to come, without any type of quibbles.
Donald Cooper, Australia
Chaoyangmen Subway Station of Line 2 or 6. Group level of Exit A
In Chinese: 地铁2号线朝阳门站A口
Please visit this page for the details of meeting point .
This tour does NOT have a deadline of signup. If you sign up at the midnight, you are fine. Simply show up by 7:20 at Chaoyangmen Station and claim your booking with Great Wall Adventure Club to your guide James. James will report to our office about your participation.
Extend your Great Wall experience to a private camping in a watchtower on the Great Wall . Please go to 2GC1 dedicated page to learn more and signup.
The Jinshanling Great Wall section roughly starts from the west five-eye tower to the west and east to the vicinity of the Linlin tower. There are more than thirty enemy buildings in total. From the Linlin Tower eastward to Simatai Reservoir (Hot Spring Lake), there are about eleven enemy buildings, but they already belong to the Simatai Great Wall section.
Between the West Five Eye Tower and the Dajinshan Tower is the part of the Jinshanling Great Wall section that has been completely repaired and maintained. There are more than a dozen enemy buildings in between. Starting from the Dajinshan Tower to the east, it is the Wild Great Wall that has remained in its original state. Although the wall of the Night Great Wall section is basically complete, most of the upper chop walls have collapsed or been demolished; most of the enemy buildings have been severely damaged, and many of them simply have only one layer of short walls left. Despite this, the momentum of the Great Wall depends on it, and the brokenness reveals the original vicissitudes of history.
Copyright Great Wall Walk, a Great Wall Adventure Club company, 2003-2020. All rights reserved.