* Catch stunning views at Simtatai and meet NO crowds on great rolling terrain.
* 2 hours of walking on the unrestored part of the Great Wall at East Simatai..
* Flat rate program in English withi discounts for more than one members of your party
* Group size varies from 5 people to 20 people depending on the signups of each day
* Bread and water for breakfast are included if you have to miss your breakfast in your hotel.
* Bonus tour to Gubei Watertown
* Last-minute signup is OK, even past the midnight. There is NO deadline.
* Available every day!
Flat Rate: USD79 or CNY549
1st Guest: 15% off
2nd Guest: 25% off
3rd Guest: 35% off
4th Guest and after: 45% offDeparture. Last-minute registration OK!
* Group transport on a coach bus;
* Bread and water for those who do not have time to take the breakfast on Day 1;
* General admissions to Simatai and the Watertown;
* Free morning pickup if your hotel is within the 2nd Ring Road (Loop). If you stay outside this radius, please go to our meeting point at Chaoyangmen Subway Station, a very easy place to get together.
(Private hotel transfer is $19 per car if you stay outside the loop.)
7:20 am: Meet at Chaoyangmen Subway Station Exit A. Depart for Jinshanling Great Wall.
10:00 am : Arrive at Gubei Watertown. You can walk into the watertown and go for the direction to Simatai.
The Simatai area of the Great Wall is positioned at Gubeikou, an old community of calculated importance and also is currently handled by Gubei Watertown Resort. Due to the security issue, Gubei Watertown just opens up the eastern watchtowers 2 to 10 to the public at this time, yet you will certainly still the Single-sided Wall that just can be located at Simatai.
An amazing area defined by the fragile as well as special style as well as varied frameworks, it integrates a selection of the designs of various other components of the Great Wall, Simatai is understood as the Museum of the Great Wall. Its stunning landscapes, Simatai is additionally a prize of historic as well as social heritage.
You might stroll and also reach the watchtower # 5 as well as trek from there, or you can take the cable car down with a fee.
ositioned in Gubeikou Town of Miyun County in Beijing, Gubei Water Town borders the attractive Mandarin Duck Lake Reservoir and also raids the Simatai Great Wall, one of the most unsafe as well as stunning area of the whole Great Wall. Considered as 'Wuzhen in Beijing', Gubei Water Town flaunts a mix of hills, water, and also old towns.
The water community is improved the previous 5 subnatural towns of Simatai Village at the foot of Simatai Great Wall. The Simatai town was established from Simatai Castle constructed throughout the regime of Emperor Wanli (1573 -1620) in Ming Dynasty (1368-- 1644).
It is not simply a historic water community yet is a north Chinese variation of Wuzhen Water Town in Southern China, has actually become a massive sightseeing and tour as well as vacation location. Treatment a location of 3.5 square miles (9 square kilometers), the vacation hotel consists of 2 beautiful areas, the Gubei Water Town and also the Simatai Great Wall.
3:30 pm: You will certainly jump on our trainer bus to go back to Beijing. You will certainly be gone down at Dongzhimen Bus Terminal where you can move to Subway Line 2 or various other buses to return to your hotel. Your overview can offer you better instructions on the bus.
Chaoyangmen Subway Station of Line 2 or 6. Group level of Exit A.
In Chinese: 地铁2号线朝阳门站A口
This tour does NOT have a deadline of signup. If you sign up at the midnight, you are fine. Simply show up by 7:20 at Chaoyangmen Station and claim your booking with Great Wall Adventure Club to your guide James. James will report to our office about your participation.
Extend your Great Wall experience to a private camping in a watchtower on the Great Wall . Please go to 2GC1 dedicated page to learn more and signup.
Copyright Great Wall Walk, a Great Wall Adventure Club company, 2003-2020. All rights reserved.